1) Click on this link to register online: http://activenet.active.com/DAC
2) Create an account.
a. Enter parents name first
b. For the terms, you must scroll to the bottom, then check the box
c. Submit and add any other family members
3) Register for a class
a. Narrow down the list by choosing a Class category
(i.e. Recreational or Performing team)
b. Find your class and add it to your cart
c. At this point you can CHOOSE A PAYMENT PLAN or
pay in full. Continue
d. If you need to add another class, scroll to bottom left
and click ‘Enroll in Classes’
4) Register another student for a class (if needed).
a. Follow step 2
5) Making payment (You will need to go through the payment
process to be registered into a class!)
a. At this time you will be charged your registration fee
of $25 per student.
b. You can either choose to do a one-time payment on your
card or reoccurring monthly.
**If you have already registered an account has been or will be created for you by August 15th. Follow the instructions below for accessing your account.
1) Use the link provided above to get to the online website
2) Click on the box that says “My Account” on the main page
3) Enter your login information. Your password and login is your first initial, last name (ex. John Doe = jdoe). If you cannot get into your account, please try again after the 15th to make sure we have an account created for you, if you still cannot access your account please contact Chris or Jessica at the front desk 952-937-2618 (be sure to try both parents names as logins if you are having issues)
4) Once logged in you need to change your password and your security question. Click on “Change Your Password” to do this.
5) After this you may access all of your account information and change anything as needed.